1. Collection and uses of Personal Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information given by you to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website for an easier and safer experience. More importantly, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.In general, you can browse the Website without revealing any personal information about yourself.
Once you give us your personal information, you are not unnamed to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information for an optional field. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users for a certain period of time.
During browsing the website the log in information of the client is saved as remembered data.
If you choose to post messages or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems.
We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
2. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other entities. These entities and may market to you as a result of such sharing.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. Personal information may be used by third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your obvious consent.
3. Links to Other Sites
Our Website may link to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. khulnaservice.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Below are some of the ways in which we collect and store your information:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- We also store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses khulnaservice.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Khulnaservice.com on other websites.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from khulnaservice if your computer supports such capabilities.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.